Each year companies are faced with challenges associated with the ever changing market that can impact the company’s profitability. As an Independent agency, Mickey Wilson & Associates (MWA) represents several top rated insurance companies to ensure that we can provide the best rates and coverage’s to our clients.
MWA associates can recognize, evaluate, and manage risks that are essential to the operation of any organization. We will also help your business learn how to be more profitable by keeping your losses low through employee training and analysis.
Our Risk Management Center offers many programs that assist in the day to day running of your business – from staying compliant with OSHA laws to properly monitoring your employee training. We can help you stay organized and prepared.
- Reduce your claims by tracking incidents
- Stay compliant with self-populating OSHA logs
- Prevent incidents and near misses while staying compliant
- Users track their training—automatically!
- Eliminates the need for an on-site trainer
- Demonstrates compliance and reduces incidents
- Organizing and managing your Safety Data Sheets
- Maintain OSHA hazard standard compliance
- Print labels, pictograms, and hazards lists
Job Description Track
- Easily create job descriptions and return-to-work programs
- In depth analysis of the positions with demands
Safety Observation Track
- Maintain safe practices in the workplace
- Maintain OSHA hazard communication standard compliance
- Easily build behavior based safety programs
- Identify existing and potential hazards
- Build JHAs from the pre-loaded library
- Manage your certificates of insurance with ease
- Ensure coverage limit requirements are met
- Automatic reporting and documentation
- Create and maintain audits, surveys, and questionnaires
- Assign and track tasks to employees
- Run reports and demonstrate regulatory compliance
Along with all of our managing tracks, we offer a wide variety of resources through our Risk Management and HR & Benefits Library. This allows you to have access to hundreds of training programs for your employees and access to all the HR information needed pertaining to your state.
Risk Management Library
- Over 2,000 risk management resources in English and Spanish
- Establish guidelines and safety procedures
- Create an Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Engage employees and demonstrate compliance
HR and Benefits Library
- A broad collection of the most recent and up-to-date HR documents
- Sample policies, notices, forms, job applications, and more
- HR productivity tools including a Job Description Builder and Performance Review Builder
- Training videos for dozens of common HR issues